Here are the rules to follow in getting your article published and promoted:
- Please follow Google’s content quality guidelines.
- Unique, quality, and exclusive articles: 600-word minimum, unique and high-quality article that shall never be published elsewhere. We will not normally accept article talking in general about a business issue – we are eager for articles that can give readers insights and takeaways about a particular topic – highly opinionated, even slight controversial articles that spark interest are most welcome!
- Write for our readers, not search engines: We do understand the value of content for search engine ranking, but providing our readers with useful content is mandatory. Our number one priority is our readers, not search engines. We rave about great content and frown upon bad, SEO-purposed content (and yes, we reject such articles.)
- Get involved: We will promote your article, but we also expect you to do the same. Be sure to share yours on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites. Also, please reply to comments posted on your articles.
- No updates to articles 30 days after they are published: Due to many author’s requests to change the content of published guest articles – especially the links inside – we shall not make any updates on your article 30 days after it’s published.
- Responsible linking: We do encourage you to share useful links with our readers – you may also have self-serving links depending on the option you choose below. However, we are against linking out to questionable websites; we also against linking out to too many self-serving links.
- Link for SEO: We nofollow self-serving links by default.
Send your blog post sample at here: firstname.lastname@example.org